Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introduction

Hi guys! How are you? 

This is my first post in this blog and I am going to take this chance for you to know more about me. :) 


Name: Michelle Seow Seak Fong
Age: 14 

Primary school: SJK (C) Mun Yee
Current school: Fairview International School

Date of Birth: 24th of June, 1999
Zodiac: Rabbit
Horoscope: Cancer 
Hobby: Singing & doing crafts
Favourite food: Spagetti
Favourite beverage: Vanilla milk shake
Favourite desserts: Chocolate and ice-cream 


Why am I creating this blog? 

I am creating this blog because I am here to help people with chronic diseases to living healthily through exercising, I will also be discussing about the prevention of chronic diseases to give some advice to people who are not aware about chronic diseases. Relating to our unit question, this is how I am going to play a role in my community, it is through sharing my own knowledge about health to other people! 

I guess I've got to go by now, see you next time! Bye! 



Next Post: 
What are chronic diseases?

No comments:

Post a Comment